Saturday 21 March 2009

A VERY tentative start...

Ok...so here goes. A very tentative start back into the world of blogging. My old blog was over at http://www.3foldcord.wordpress.com but I gave up on that almost a year ago. The truth was it was addictive to me, and I wasn't being a good steward of my time, but hopefully I can begin again and not have to check for comments every hour! Mainly because I know I'll probably not receive many!

It will be short and sweet, and will contain mostly little family thoughts and fun-times that I'd otherwise forget about.
I have started to home-educate my kids, so this will also be a good opportunity to upload photos and write about their day of learning at home. Occasionally.

I love the challenge that home-schooling presents, but it is a challenge. Although I have the kids around me more, there is more to deal with and there seems to be more tidying to do than ever. But I haven't looked back, and God is very gracious to us. B is a happier child and more content. J just can't wait to start and C begins in September.

Naomi

No comments: